See our latest hotel specials & packages
Located on Lake Hamilton
Minutes from Oaklawn racing
Minutes from Hot Springs Attractions
Close to Magic Springs
The Choice for Hot Springs hotels on Lake Hamilton...
The Clarion Resort® On the Lake is surrounded by the Ouachita Mountains and nestled on the shore of beautiful Lake Hamilton. This Hot Springs hotel is minutes from area attractions like Oaklawn Thoroughbred Race Track and the Hot Springs Mall.
Magic Springs Theme Park & Crystal Falls Water Park, Hot Springs National Park with thermal mineral waters, the Belle of Hot Springs Riverboat, Garvan Woodland Gardens and Bathhouse Row are also nearby.
Visitors will enjoy local art galleries, museums and golf courses located close to the hotel. Recreational activities include fishing, water sports and boating. Numerous restaurants are located in the surrounding area.
Guests of this Hot Springs hotel will enjoy the lakeside pool, volleyball court, picnic area and playground. There is also a boat ramp and boat dock with seasonal boat rentals. We are the only Hot Springs hotel to offer a boat ramp for our guests. The Clarion Resort Hot Springs features the award winning Classics Restaurant and Sports Bar.
- Oaklawn Racing and Gaming
- Summit Arena
- Hot Springs Convention Center
- Spa City - The Hot Spring Baths and Spas
- Quapaw Bathhouse
- Hotel near Garvan Gardens
- Magic Springs Theme Park
- Hot Springs National Park
- Hot Springs Mountain Tower
- Hot Springs Museum of Contemporary Art
- Belle of Hot Springs Riverboat
- Mid America Science Museum
- National Park Aquarium
- National Park Duck Tours
- Diamond Lakes
- Hot Springs Mall
- Josephine Tussaud Wax Museum
- Vienna Theater
- Lake Ouachita
- Theater of Magic
- Central Arkansas Corvette Club, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- American Heart Association, Heart Ball, Hot Springs, Arkansas, February 13, 2016
- Hot Springs Boat, Tackle, and RV Show, Hot Springs, Arkansas, February 26-28, 2016
- World's First Ever 13th Annual World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade, Hot Springs, Arkansas, March 17, 2016
- JAMfest, Hot Springs, Arkansas, March 19-20, 2016