Surrounded by the Ouachita National Forest, Lake Ouachita is known for its scenic natural beauty and the clarity of its waters. These pristine waters form the largest manmade lake within Arkansas’s borders. Named one of the cleanest lakes in America, 40,000-acre Lake Ouachita is a water sports mecca for swimming, skiing, scuba diving, boating, and fishing. Angling for bream, crappie, catfish, stripers, and largemouth bass can be enjoyed in open waters or quiet coves along the lake’s 975 miles of shoreline.
Located just a short drive from the spa city of Hot Springs on the lake’s eastern shore, Lake Ouachita State Park is your gateway to this popular water sports lake.
Looking for a hotel near Lake Ouachita? The Hot Springs Clarion Resort can accommodate you!
Guests of Clarion Resort on the Lake enjoy:
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Beautiful lake and mountain views from the room’s balcony
- Dock, boat ramp, and boat rentals (seasonal)
- Pool and deck overlooking Lake Hamilton
- Seasonal outdoor cabana bar
- Volleyball court, picnic area, and playground
- 32″ LCD Flat Panel Televisions
- Classics Restaurant and Sports bar open daily
- 9,000 sq. ft. meeting/ banquet space with spectacular views from the 7th floor